• These steps are a review of the procedure outlined in the Owner’s Manual.
• Use these steps when the weather is cold and the engine is hard to start.
1. Press the accelerator pedal down approximately 1/3 of the way to the floor.
2. Hold the accelerator pedal in this position while cranking the engine.
3. Once the engine has started release the accelerator pedal.
NOTE: Do not race the engine while warming it up.
4. If the engine does not start within 15 seconds, stop cranking, wait at least 10 seconds. Then repeat steps 1
Once an engine is started in cold weather condition:
• You should keep the engine running for a minimum of 2-3 minutes before shutting it off.
• Starting and stopping of the engine over a short period of time may make the vehicle more difficult to